Blessings of Peace and joy to everyone. There are a couple of things I like to bring to your attention:
1. Beginning the month of August, at the start of every month, we shall offer special blessing for all those who married in that month.
2. Office hours for Fr. Andrew and Cheryl at St. Isidore will be Wednesday and Thursday, beginning the month of August from 10 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
On Tuesday and Friday, Fr. Andrew will work at St. John.
3. We will also like to recognize and bless those celebrat ing 25th or 50th wedding anniversary. Any couple who are married 25 or 50 years during the year, may call the office and indicate that they will be coming to mass.
4. Thursday, August 15, is the solemnity of Assumption, a holy day of obligation. There will be a vigil Mass on Wednesday, August 14, at St. John’s parish at 6:00 P.M. There will also be morning Mass at 8:00 A.M on Thursday, August 15, at St. Isidore’s parish.
Please, take advantage of the opportunity provided to attend Mass of the Feast of Mary, the Mother of the Church and Helper of Christians.
5. The only weekday Masses during the week of August 12-16 in both St. Isidore and John will be the Masses for the Solemnity of Assumption. There will be no other morning Mass on Tuesday at St. Isidore or Wednesday and Friday at St. John during that week.
Blessings in Christ,