How do I know I’m called?
- have a desire to pray?
- talk about God in your life?
- desire to help people know God’s love?
- enjoy life, people, and have a good sense of humor?
- participate as an active member of a parish?
- form and maintain healthy relationships with both men and women?
- have good physical, mental, and emotional health?
- have other people suggesting to you that you would make a good priest?
- ever think about the priesthood?
If you can answer “yes” to some of these questions, you should:
- Keep an open mind to the possibility of priesthood.
- Talk about it with a few trusted friends.
- Discuss it with your pastor and other priests whom you know.
- Pray for the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- Contact the Archdiocese of Dubuque – Office of Vocations.