PITA Dinners – An Invitation to consider God’s call to the Priesthood
The dinners begin with registration between 5:00 and 5:30 p.m. and conclude by 8:30 p.m. The acceptable age of a candidate is between the ages of 17 and 45.
- October 9, 2019 – St. Joseph in Marion at 5 pm
- October 24, 2019 – St. Thomas Aquinas Church and Catholic Student Center in Ames at 5 pm
- February 5, 2020 – Church of the Nativity in Dubuque at 5 pm
Regional Holy Hours to Pray for Vocations
- September 17, 2019 at St. Joseph in Mason City at 7 pm
- November 4, 2019 at St. Benedict in Decorah at 7 pm
- January 9, 2020 at St. John the Baptist in Peosta at 7 pm
- February 18, 2020 at St. Mary in Marshalltown at 6 pm
- March 30, 2020 at St. Mary in Waverly at 7 pm
- April 21, 2020 at Immaculate Conception in Cedar Rapids at 7 pm
Thinking of Priesthood Day
Saturday, October 26, 2019 – 9 am
St. Cecilia in Ames
This is designed for young men who are discerning God’s call to the priesthood. It would be appropriate for those who have attended previous events or are coming for the first time. The day begins at 9:00 a.m. and concludes after dinner at 8:00 p.m. Call Father Seda at 515.292.1192 for more information.
Visit to St. Pius X Seminary
Call Father Seda at 515.292.1192 for more information.