Stewardship is a way of life in which we realize that each is called to be a Christian steward who:
- receives God’s gifts gratefully
- cultivates them responsibly
- shares them lovingly in justice with others
- and returns them with increase to the Lord
The continued unfolding of our Archdiocesan Vision, moves us toward stewardship. Therefore, we commit the Archdiocese of Dubuque as a “Stewardship Diocese”. We will
- identify our individual and community giftedness,
- praise God for what we have received, and
- share our time, talent, and treasure for the good of others, as an expression of our praise for God.
This website offers resources to support the recasting of the Archdiocese of Dubuque as a “Stewardship Diocese.” Here you will find information about the efforts taking place at both the Archdiocesan and Parish level to realize this vision.