Congratulations on your engagement! The Catholic Church supports you as you prepare for your married life together. In addition to topics that all engaged couples need to discuss before marriage, couples entering a second marriage have special concerns (i.e., blending two families). The Archdiocese of Dubuque recognizes the need to address these issues for a successful second marriage.
Two Become One: Embracing the Sacrament in Remarriage is developed around four major themes that permeate our understanding of marriage and the richness of sacramental married life that draws couples into a life-changing vision of marriage.
Please read the following before completing your registration form:
- Registrations are due two weeks in advance (make a copy for your reference) – see late fee below.
- Weekends are held at American Martyrs Retreat House: 2209 North Union Road, Cedar Falls
- The cost per couple is $130 (price subject to change) and includes the program, handouts, breakfast rolls, lunch, and dinner.
- An additional processing fee of $25 is required for registrations received less than 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Registration begins at 7:45 AM ; the program begins promptly at 8:00 AM and concludes at 7:45 PM.
- Refunds are available if the office is notified at least 5 days before the event. A $25 cancellation fee will be charged.
- Confirmation will be sent to you upon receipt of registration.
- There is no need to check on date availability.
NOTE: Please bring a pen and pocket folder for each of you.
These are the available dates for the coming year:
March 17, 2018
September 15, 2018