Greg Wasinski gave up his life as a successful corporate business executive in order to inspire Catholics nationally through his genuine presentation style. He ties in with everyday living, connecting with audiences of all ages and sizes. Greg’s ministry is identified throughout the country by its signature “bee” logo as a reminder to “be nothing more than God created you to be.”
Check in: 3 – 3:30 p.m.
Warm-up: 3:30 – 4 p.m.
Greg Wasinski: 4 – 5 p.m.
Dinner: 5 – 5:45 p.m.
Games: 5:45 – 6:30 p.m.
Mass: 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Celebration of Faith: 7:30 – 8:30
Registration Directions for Parents:
- Download the registration flyer here: Registration Flyer
- Complete the form and return it to your Faith Formation Leader with payment ($29 program fee, plus any local costs for transportation, etc.)
- Complete the liability waiver here: Youth Jam Liability Waiver
Registration Directions for Faith Formation Leaders:
- Distribute registration flyer: Registration Flyer
- Sign in to your Archdiocesan Google account.
- You should have received an email on August 25 titled “Youth Jam Welcome…” with your personal login and password
- If you did not receive an email or need assistance, please contact Jeremy Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter the number of youth and adults who will be attending from your parish on the form in your Google Account.
- You can log back in and change those numbers anytime between now and November 10.
- Check your email for a list of participants who have had their parents complete the liability waiver on November 10.
- If parents have not yet completed the online liability waiver, please contact them and direct them to the liability waiver (link is above)
- If you are arranging for transportation to the event, ensure that your volunteer drivers have been appropriately trained (online video) and that participants complete a Field Trip/Off-Site Event Form.
- We will send an invoice to your parish(es) after the event for $29 per person.